Thursday 19 November 2015

Tachycardia


Tachycardia


Tachycardia is more fast rate than normal heart rate noted at rest. A healthy heart rate is about 60 to 100 when a person is at rest. If a person has tachycardia, heart rate in lower chambers or upper chambers of heart or both will increase.
Heart rate can be controlled by signals electrically generated sent through heart tissues. It occurs by abnormality in heart producing rapid electrical signals.

It may cause or may not cause symptoms. But it can seriously disturb normal heart function, increasing risk of stroke, or may cause heart attack.
Tachycardia and Normal heart beat
EKG showing tachycardia
List of symptoms with image description that will help you to get best of learning.
Stay with us and get the knowledge and share the knowledge.Thanks

What is Vertigo?Click here
 what is Vomiting ? Click here
What is Nausea ? Click here
What is GERD ? Click here
What is Bradycardia? Click here
What is trachycardia? Click here

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860 He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs. like
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    EPILEPSY
    NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA
    STROKE
    EXTERNAL INFECTION
    CANCER
    DIABETES
    CHRONIC DISEASE
    HEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com
    number : +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I bought herbal medicine from Dr. GODSENT YARE that cured me. I took the herbal medicine for 3 weeks and I went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise my report came out Negative. My heart is so filled with joy that is why I'm doing this post. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact this herbal doctor today by: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com/ http://bit.ly/2dBFYeW for better knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Book Mark

Click (Ctrl+d) to Book mark and get daily updates to enhance your Knowledge.Thanks

Popular Posts